This range of Bass Reflex enclosures from Funktion-One address applications requiring deep, strong bass at close range including clubs and high performance monitoring. The unique tuning of these designs results in relatively compact size yet with more definition than is usually available from this type of enclosure. This extra definition means they can also be used for higher bass frequencies, leading to use in a wide variety of configurations, extending Funktion-One systems by delivering plush elastic bass with plenty of low frequency extension.
BR118 – Deep near-field bass from a compact enclosure. Well matched with products including F88, F1201, R1 etc.
- Extremely well braced enclosures for clean bass performance
- Robust powder coated steel grilles
- Integral handles
- Optional M20 threaded pole mount
- Optional wheels (exc. BR118 & BR115)
- Compact and manageable enclosures (BR118 & BR115)
- All 18mm Birch Plywood
- 2 x Speakon NL4 connectors (BR221 & BR218: One driver wired pins 1+/- and one on 2 +/-)
(1W at 1m)
|BR221||2x 21″||30 – 270Hz||104dB||1300W||2x 8Ω: 4Ω Total
|BR121||1x 21″||32 – 270Hz||103dB||650W||8Ω||66kg (146lbs)|
|BR218||2x 18″||35 – 300Hz||104dB||1100W||2x 8Ω: 4Ω Total||70kg (152lbs)|
|BR118||1x 18″||37 – 300Hz||103dB||550W||8Ω||38kg (84lbs)|
|BR115||1x 15″||45 – 320Hz||103dB||500W||8Ω||33kg (73lbs)|