As a successor to the XO1, the new 2-in 6-out audio management system from XTA, in collaboration with Funktion One, offers advanced processing capabilities and improved performance along with extra features as standard.
- Extended processing capabilities – 9 (previously 5) full bandwidth parametric bands available on every output all switchable between PEQ, high and low shelving responses.
- Further extended processing capabilities – crossover filters on each output now offer 48dB/Oct. responses, on top of the previo sly available 12 to 24dB/Octave options. A gentle 6dB/Octave roll-off response is also now included.
- Flexible routing matrix available – in addition to standard fixed configurations such as 2 x 3 way (standard configs are still implemented) any output may be fed from any input or the sum of inputs. Edit buttons show routing instantly when pressed.
- Delay memory allows for up to 650mS from any input to any output – extra fine delay resolution on outputs for driver alignment, in 30nS (0.1mm) steps!
- Library manager software available for design of OEM presets – design your crossover live whilst connected to the unit and lock out any parameters as reqired to prevent end user adjustment/viewing. No practical limit to the number of presets that may be stored (over and above the user memories).
- 2 inputs and 6 outputs – native processing now runs at 96k resulting in wider bandwidth (over 30kHz)
- Improved converters – lower noise and improved distortion figures#
- Legendary XTA look ahead limiters with automatic and manual time constant facilities
- Stylish Funktion One look
- Extended memory capacity – user memories now extended from 9 to a maximum of 255
- Bigger 2×24 character display with new low profile buttons
- Auto switching power supply works across the world on all voltages
Inputs: 2 electronically balanced
Impedance: > 10k ohms.
CMRR: > 65dB 50Hz – 10kHz
Outputs: 6 electronically balanced
Source Imp: < 60ohms
Min. Load: 600ohm
Max. Level: +20dBm into 600 ohm
Frequency Resp: ±1/2dB 20Hz-20kHz -3dB @ 32kHz
Dyn. Range: > 116dB 20Hz-20k unwtd
Distortion: %LT% 0.02%@1kHz +18dBm
Maximum Delay: 650 mS
Min Step Size: 0.3 µS
Input Gain: +6dB to -40dB in 0.1dB steps
Output Gain: +15dB to -40dB in 0.1dB steps and mute
Parametric Equalisation 9 Sections per Output
Filter Gain: +15dB to -30dB in 0.1dB steps
Freq. Range: 19.7Hz – 32kHz, 1/36 octave steps
Filter Q / BW: 0.4 to 128 / 2.5 to 0.008 (Sections switched to shelving response)
Low frequency: 19.2Hz – 1kHz
High frequency: 1kHz – 32kHz
Shelf gains: ±15dB in 0.1dB steps
High and Low Pass Crossover Filters Filters: 1 of each per output
Freq. Range HPF: 10Hz – 16kHz, 1/36 octave steps
Freq. Range LPF: 35Hz – 22kHz, 1/36 octave steps
Responses: 1st Order 6dB/Oct.
Limiters Look ahead output limiters:
Threshold: +22dBu to -10dBu
Attack time: 0.3 to 90 milliseconds
Release time: 2/4/8/16/32 x Attack time Automatic time constant facility also included
Latency: 1.5mS (analogue in – analogue out @ 96kHz)
Display: 2 x 24 Character LCD
Input meter: 2 x 4 point – 24dB to digital clip
Output meter: 6 x 4 point – 24dB to +4dB into limit.
Inputs: 3 pin female XLR
Outputs: 3 pin male XLR
External: 9 pin DEE connector (RS232)
Power: 3 pin IEC
Power: 60 to 250V ±15% @ 50/60Hz
Consumption: < 30 watts
Weight: 3.3kg. Net (4.7kg. Shipping)
Size: 1.75”(1U) x 19” x 11.8” (44 x 482 x 300mm) excluding connectors
* Only operational when AudioCore compatibility option has been included
** Extended EQ Pack adds the following response types: Band pass; Notch; All pass; Phase; Elliptical Hp/Lp; VariQ (Resonant)
Due to continuing product improvement the above specifications are subject to change.
Units will be supplied in boxes of 5, wrapped, and with foam inserts, ready for OEM packaging.
They may also be supplied in single plain brown boxes, wrapped and with foam inserts.
A generic manual will be issued on disc upon completion of the product specification for editing as required. XTA will not include individual manuals with each unit package.
Extended EQ Pack
A suite of additional EQ responses to facilitate precise crossover designs and construct higher order crossover filters – see Key Features section for more details.